Tuesday 4 September 2012

Aston Villa Photoshoot

With the busy Wedding Season taking up most of my time this summer, it's exciting to now look ahead to some more photoshoots this Autumn/Winter. This is a shoot that took place earlier in the year at Aston Villa's training ground for the club's 2012/13 Home Kit. I was asked to assist make-up artist Katy Short with male grooming for some of the players, I was of course only too happy to help out!
 
Katy was asked to create a shine-free, even complexion for the shots and ensure the hair was neat and tidy. She also created some 'sweat' for the action-shots using Glycerine and water spray. My job was to ensure everything looked perfect on camera and the players were well powdered. The shoot was a lot of fun and the players didn't object too much to having to wear foundation, not a diva-strop in sight!
 
Take a look at this behind-the-scenes video:
 
 

 
I'm now looking forward to working on some more 'male grooming' shoots and designing my moodboards for some Autumn/Winter beauty tests, watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment