Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!


 
 
Just a short post to wish all my lovely readers a Happy New Year! A heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for the kind comments and support throughout my first blogging year. I'm hoping to dedicate more time to this blog in 2013, so if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, please do let me know! In the meantime, here's a round-up of my 2012 make-up highlights and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2013 brings...
 

 
 
Photoshoot's


 

Bridal Clients

 



Behind the Scenes





 
 
 
"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."
 
 
 
Wishing you all health and happiness for 2013.
What are your hopes and wishes for the year ahead?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment